1) However difficult the situation might be, there’ll be always a way (at least) to resolve it.
2) I grew faster, stronger, and wiser. And most importantly I am still alive. Yey!
3) Jangan menyerah & percaya pada diri!
4) It is true, love comes when you least expects it...
5) Be thankful with all the shits that happened in your life as it made you a relevant and considerate person. Yes I am so thankful for that because I am becoming one. ;) Alhamdulillah.
6) Keep going. Even it takes you to crawl to reach the finishing line. Try. Try. Try. And if you failed, try again.
7) It’s never too late – it’s better late than never.
8) Sony Alpha brought me to where I am today. Through all these days with Sony, I am happy dan jauh dah saya pergi. ;)
9) I realized the importance of having saving and currently I am working on it. And I try to discipline myself to spend only on necessary things, mengelak hutang, mencuba untuk menahan diri daripada meng-upgrade dan menambah gears untuk sementara waktu kerana memang belum mampu.
10) I started to love gold! Hur hur hur… :D
11) Realizing the importance of balancing, and consistency to live a life however still unable to practice it or apply it in life. But I will keep trying, no worries.
12) Rasa syukur bertambah-tambah in the midst of hidup yang tunggang langgang, penuh malang kadang-kadang, dan lintang pukang because, Allah sent me some people yang sangat-sangat unlucky hidupnya (compare to me) but yet still happy.
13) What you see isn’t really what you get. Thus, what you see is what you get isn’t 100% true.
14) Dah malas berkias-kias. Kalau nak, terus cakap nak. Kalau tak nak, cakap taknak. Kalau suka, cakap suka. Kalau tak suka, cakap tak suka… Less stress, less mess. Oh, do speak up, voice out! Fight for your rights if you’re right lah kan…
15) You are responsible with your life. If you look for trouble, trouble you’ll get in the end. In addition to that, since you’re responsible with your life so you need approval of no one if you want to do something regardless of whom they are. Ask for opinion instead of approval. Approval and opinion are two different things. Or else, you’ll live other’s life and losing yours. Believe me. Terms and conditions applied, btw. Most importantly, jadilah manusia, jadilah orang.
16) Do what you love and love what you’re doing. Be good at it.
17) Ingat, rezeki Allah yang bagi, bukan orang yang bagi.
18) What comes from the heart will touch the heart.
19) Kalau rasa tak dihargai. Pergilah lari jauh jauh jauh dan jauh bawa diri. Mungkin rezeki, happiness, dan destiny kita bukan di tempat sendiri. Hidup mesti berani! Rempuh je hidup nie! ;D
20) Saya mintak maaf saya tak sempat bloghopping/blogwalking… Serious saya busy gilaaaaaa. But I will try to make time for you. Infinite thank you to those yang always come over, and compliments my works. The same goes to those yang sent me emails jugak… Thanks for the aspiring and inspiring supportive words and compliments. Thank you banyak banyak banyak. ;)
Last but not least, I want to show you some of my favorite pictures from my recent jobs. I may bring them forward and blog about it in 2012. Insha Allah… ;)
Rauf & Ilyia’s wed! I just love their family pictures… ;)
… A week after Rauf & Ilyia’s wed, I rushed to Ipoh to assist my friend, Sid for Jaz & Azie’s wed!
And this is the very last shot of 2011! Tun & Fida’s engagement and it was taken 3 days ago.
So see you in 2012. Insha Allah… ;)